At SpotOn Productions, we have a passion for telling great stories. So many of the great stories that we’ve been able to help share have come from nonprofits and the amazing work that you do. We know that sometimes nonprofit budgets can make it hard for you to share your story in a compelling way. We want to change that! We want to provide your 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with a compelling video to share your unique story…at no cost to you!|
In 2018, we received 32 applications for our inaugural Nonprofit Video Grant. Our 2018 grant recipient, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Butler County, now has a video that helped them recruit more than 50 new volunteers committed to helped improve the lives of local children. LEARN MORE
What we need from you (the application):
- A copy of your IRS 501(c)3 tax-exempt determination letter.
- Your name, title, and contact information (website, phone, email)
- Answers to the following questions:
- What does your nonprofit do? (What is your purpose/mission?)
- What is the unique story that you want to tell for your nonprofit organization? (Provide as much detail about the story you want to tell as possible.)
- In what ways would a video that tells your compelling story, benefit your organization?
- Who would be the target audience for the video?
- How will you plan to distribute the completed video (website, social media, in-person meetings)?
- Have you ever done a video before? If so, what was the video used for?
- What impact would having a video have on your organization in 2019?
- How will you measure the impact that the video has on your organization?
- What is your organization’s total annual budget/spend on marketing?
- How would video enhance your current marketing/fundraising efforts?
- Why are you the best choice for this video grant?
- Please submit all applications via email to: email@example.com
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ian Murray - 513-779-4223
What SpotOn Productions will provide (the video):
- Our production team and resources will meet with you to determine the best way to tell your story.
- Full creative concept development.
- Video production (shooting your video).
- Post-production/editing of your video, including music, titles, etc. to create a compelling video that effectively tells the story of your organization.
- A digital file of your video for distribution/uploading.
- Applications will start being accepted on Monday, December 10, 2018.
- Applications are due by 5:00p on Friday, January 11, 2019.
- Applications will be reviewed two weeks after application deadline.
- Phone interviews should be conducted with the top three (3) nonprofits by February 15, 2019.
- In-person interview with the final candidate on or before March 1, 2019.
- Final grant award announced the week of March 4, 2019.
- Pre-production to tentatively begin March 2019.
- Final video delivered based upon timeline established with grant recipient.
The fine print:
Final grant recipient selection will be at the sole discretion of the management at SpotOn Productions.
- Timelines for the grant application and video production may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the management at SpotOn Productions.
- There is no dollar value set for this grant award. The team at SpotOn Productions will meet with the final grant recipient to determine what resources will be needed to effectively complete the project.
- SpotOn Productions will retain the copyright for the video, and will grant the recipient unlimited usage rights.
- The video will contain an end slate recognizing the grant award by SpotOn Productions, and must remain a part of the whole video at all times.
- All marketing materials surrounding the video, including social media and website postings must acknowledge SpotOn Productions as the grantor of the nonprofit video grant that was used to create the video, and include an @ tag to SpotOn Productions or a link to www.SpotOn.Productions
- By applying for this grant, you give SpotOn Productions permission to use your organization to promote this nonprofit video grant.
- Nonprofit organizations which have received a donated video from SpotOn Productions in the preceding 24 months are not eligible for this video grant.
- Nonprofit applicants must be located in Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Greater Dayton, or the I-75 corridor (between north I-275 and I-675).
Questions: email@example.com or Ian Murray - 513-779-4223