SpotOn Productions, a Cincinnati-based video production company, is seeking applications for a full-time Sales Executive position. This person will be responsible for growing SpotOn's business in the following ways:
SpotOn Productions is a passionate and trusted partner to small, medium, and large organizations throughout the greater Cincinnati region and I-75 corridor (NKY to Dayton). Our clients come to us in order to show the world their best. The creative video solutions we offer solve real business challenges for our customers. This is why they come back to us over and over again.
- Securing new business through outbound selling efforts
- Growing the business within existing SpotOn Productions clients
- Converting incoming leads into SpotOn Productions clients
- Meet and exceed company set revenue and profitability goals for existing and new customers.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions that help them meet their goals.
- Represent the full breadth of SpotOn Productions' services to clients and potential customers.
- Be the first step in the creative process, helping to define the client's vision for each project.
- Go higher (up decision chain), wider (multiple divisions), and deeper (relationally) with each of your assigned accounts.
- Coordinate with other members of the production team as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Use excellent and persuasive face-to-face, telephone, email, and social media techniques to add value and develop relationships with your clients.
- Leverage CRM and other software and technology to maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
- Share client and industry insight with SpotOn Productions' leadership in order to make sure we are in sync with our offering.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Experience and/or interest in creative, video production, or similar.
- Ability to focus on attitudes, behaviors, and activities that serve our clients and grow the business.
- Drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
- Ability to think strategically and provide creative solutions.
- Understanding of performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
A healthy combination of base pay plus commissions along with healthcare and other benefits. SpotOn Productions may also add a bonus plan paid out when the Sales rep exceeds company-defined growth objectives (TBD).
For more information, please email your resume and questions to Kerry Murray at email@example.com
Cinematographer / Editor
SpotOn Productions, a Cincinnati-based video production company, is seeking applications for a full-time Cinematographer / Editor position. We are a full-service video production company, and since 1998 we've produced more than 1,000 videos with our proven process. For our clients, we're passionate, trusted partners. At SpotOn Productions, we produce video solutions that solve real business challenges by identifying and telling stories that connect with the audience. The videos we produce have been seen locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. Our purpose is to show the world your best!
As a Cinematographer / Editor at SpotOn Productions, you will use your creativity to perform all aspects of film/video production (preproduction, production, and post-production) in field, studio, and digital production, with excellence and professionalism. The ideal candidate will have a strong, quality demo reel.
Candidates should be passionate about the craft, be self-motivated, and have the desire for continuous improvement and excellence in the work they produce.
The ideal candidate will share our values of:
- Pride & Ownership
- Positive Impact
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Work with clients and the production team to plan, develop, and produce video productions by translating client's objectives into production ideas; determine the format, approach, and content.
- Operate complex video production equipment such as cameras, lights, microphones, and audio mixers; edits non-linear digital video and audio work; and operates computer-editing applications/equipment.
- Exercise creativity in concept development and writing can develop and produce creative treatments and scripts.
- Consult with Production Manager to identify and clarify creative concept, scope, theme, audio and visual elements, budget, timeline, and priorities.
- Shoot and edit video productions; perform duties of an audio technician, videographer, or grip as needed to assure production quality.
- Independently perform post-production activities, including scene selection, editing, artistic/creative composition, graphics/motion graphics, special effects, music selection, and mixing, plus media conversion and duplication.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Able to communicate well in both one-on-one and group situations.
- Highly competent in the operation of production and post-production equipment.
- Able to work well with peers and clients.
- Able to ideate creative concepts.
- Able to block, edit, light, and stage video productions.
- Proficient in English comprehension and composition, spelling, grammar, and punctuation to produce scripts and other written communications.
- Able to create graphics and design digital video effects.
- Proficient in the use of computer hardware and applicable software.
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
This role requires occasional regional, national, and possibly international travel.
- Must have a strong understanding of storytelling through video, and have mastery of the technology necessary to produce high-quality videos.
- Able to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, techniques, technology, and standards of video production and shot composition.
- Experience in video production, non-linear editing, and graphic creation.
- Understanding the use of music to enhance the aesthetics of video productions.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments, remain calm in stressful situations, and conceptualize creative and innovative ideas.
- Be passionate about the craft and have the desire for continuous improvement.
- Drive and energy to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Prefer an associate's degree from an accredited college or technical school, plus solid video and audio production experience.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Prefer 1-3 years of video production experience, but not necessary depending on the quality of your demo reel.
Please submit a resume and demo reel link. Only applicants with demo reels will be considered.
Pay: From $40,000 per year, commensurate with experience and ability.
View examples of our work
For more information, please email your resume and questions to Ian Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for great freelancers to work with on projects. If you're a DP, Cinematographer, Producer, Scriptwriter, Grip, or PA, we'd love to talk to you! Please send your resume and relevant portfolio to email@example.com